Post a photo of you with someone famous!

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know most of you have taken a photo with someone famous. Post them up! Ill start:

Me with the great Joe Sakic (NHL player, just retired).

n1375002279_30165057_646.jpg

Well I roll with a lot of big peoplez (LOL! I think I was 19 when I made this)

Homies2.jpg

But this one was back in 2006. Took 2 hours to eat one piece of cake and a cup of coffee (because kitchen was closed and they only had coffee and cakes available) till they were done eating. Sat on table right next to him and his friends. Sammy Sosa was there to but he was turned back to back with our table so I didn't see his face till a waiter said "congrats but you didn't get a shot w/ Sammy Sosa?" hah oh well. But as far as Vin goes, very good guy. He's humorous. Not a dick. Shook hands, talked and sat back down. As he was leaving he actually went around to come my way and wave and say "it was nice to meet you, hope to see you around"

Vin.jpg

haha, cool! I dont actually have images with someone famous (although I did bump into Owen Wilson last December when he was here for an NBA and an NHL game).

Just gotta say I love Joe Sakic! Loved him from back in his Nordiques days

Me w/Ron Capps. My favorite NHRA Funny Car driver.
The red hair phase is over and I'm back to blonde now! Looks much better blonde!

869395344_PaPWy-L.jpg

Does Tron Guy qualify as famous?? :lol: Excuse the quality... Old iPhone and a few years old. Lost the original file and had to grab it from my Facebook. :(

n585339938_909267_747.jpg

hah.. nice.. didnt know you were a girl.

The only funny car driver I know is Johnny Force.

No pics, my bro's got them all on polaroid, and I don't think he's got them scanned... being that he's the reason we met him.

But Barry Sanders is a pretty quiet guy.

What's with Joe Sakic's shirt? :lol:

I have met a few famous singers/musicians/rock stars but I'm not one to get a picture with them.

I did get a picture of me with Mark Miller, lead singer of Sawyer Brown, which is one of my all time favorite bands. I haven't seen the photo in at least a decade though.

I know... his shirt was crazy. And I am taller than Joe! This guy on the other hand...

Chris "The Birdman" Andersen from the Denver Nuggets

7825_1250543868447_1375002279_30744801_7741239_n.jpg

Tron guy!!!! OMG, that is so awesome!

Haha, thanks! He's definitely an interesting character. Surprised to learn that he actually has his permit to carry and does, even when he's wearing the suit... Needless to say, I didn't ask questions from that point on. :lol:

Dave-Winfield03web.jpg

Dave Winfield

Obama5-2006.jpg

The Prez

No pics but i met Jennifer Garner and Arnold Schwarzennegger(or however you spell his last name).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back