Post a picture of yourself

sway_1copy.jpg
a photo of me that my friend took

home made striplight. not too much effort put into it. just testing its effects

oheeee.jpg

Photolife,

That's actually a really good pic! And the improvised striplight (I'm assuming that it's what you used for the kicker light coming in from above, behind, and to the right of the frame) separates the left side of your body/hair from the background wonderfully!

My only misgiving is that it looks to be a MUCH cooler light source than the key light, which makes it look... off.

Would you mind letting us know what kind of lighting instrument it is and what you've done improvisationally?

And... I remember being young and fit once...

I had the striplight horizontally just above my head and about 135 degrees camera right was a bare sb-600. I had it on auto white balance which I think is why the rim light is cooler since the main light was more dominant and a bit warmer. I also added a blue hue in PP, but nothing too extreme. I wish I had adjusted the light so there wasnt spillage onto my chin. This was just messing around though

and if I dont hit the weights enough, I feel like a sack of potatoes =P

Not great IQ, but I just got a Leica Digilux 2 and my wife said I looked like a Borg with that camera always in my face, so ...

LeicaYouWillBeAssimilated_Small.JPG

Alberto

One of my lastest failures.....

744392513_zQ3Dx-XL.jpg

The original is much better......... How many times have you heard that? But, really, this time it's true.... honestly... really.... c'mon guys, I really meant it.......​

Most reactions

Back