Post a picture of yourself

Hello :cheer: From Bonnie Scotland

2z3tglc.jpg

Since my avatar is of no real help...

And since I can't remember if I have ever posted a self portrait here...

And since I am not looking through my list of posts let alone 133 pages in this thread...

... here be me.

me-b&w.jpg

WOW, since I was 17 when I started this, and it is still gonig strong. Let me update with a picture that's about 3 and a half years updated. I'm almost 21 now and um... I look a little different.

The first pic is overdone in every way I can htink of on purpose. Everyone in my family said I never look happy in Facebook photos, even when I'm smiling. So I took out the camera, made the biggest fakest smile I could, and added oversaturation, a high pass filter (for over sharpening without too much color distortion) whitened my teeth and just overdid this photo for fun.

Me by rowe2ry, on Flickr

This is just to give a feel of my room and what I do in it. In the top left I am coming out of my bathroom combing my hair. Then Upper mid frame I am talking on the phone. On the top right I can be seen poking my head out from behind a shelving system sitting at my computer. Mid left I am holding an engine rotor, middle frame I am looking in my mini fridge, and at the bottom right I am reading "The How and Why of Mechanical movements."

Me multiple by rowe2ry, on Flickr

DSLR_noob! What a hoot! Thanks for starting this thread that has grown and gone totally outta control! What a great idea it was to do this, and great idea to show how things have changed.

selfperspective1.jpg
God, I love PS...I wish I could photoshop my actual face. LOL

selfperspective1.jpg
God, I love PS...I wish I could photoshop my actual face. LOL

I have a chipped tooth... fixing it in Photoshop is much less expensive then letting the dentist do it. ;)

I love the eyes in this shot, they look right through me.:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back