Post a picture of yourself

BA.png

After my 100 pound weight loss, I guess its time to share some new selfies.

All images were shot using a Nikon D610 + 24-120 f/4 VR

Here's one I did the other day. Who says that 24-120 f/4 doesn't have good bokeh?

And here is one I did after getting my first softboxes and was just messing around with lighting.

First of all, congratulations on losing the weight! :clap:I know it's not easy. :)
The f4 bokeh looks great to me, it seems like the perfect amount.
I like the second one, but I might try darkening your right (camera left) lens of your glasses, so you can't see your face. But doing this also may look bad, not sure. LOL However it is a great photo either way, good work! :)

That's funny because when I was processing the second photo, I actually went into photoshop and removed the reflection of my softbox but it just didn't look right to me so I kept it orginal. If I had more photoshop experience, maybe I could of made it look more "natural" instead of just blacking it out without reflection. It works great as a profile/avatar picture though!

That's funny because when I was processing the second photo, I actually went into photoshop and removed the reflection of my softbox but it just didn't look right to me so I kept it orginal. If I had more photoshop experience, maybe I could of made it look more "natural" instead of just blacking it out without reflection. It works great as a profile/avatar picture though!

Like I said it is a well done photo! :)

Most reactions

Back