18697584_10154531249546016_1563467205_o.jpg

My other homie.

IMG_4741.png

andrewdoeshair

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Me sitting on an old ship at the Titanic museum in Belfast last week. Nice big dirty window letting in that soft cloud-covered sunlight.
IMG_1571.jpg

My wife and I stayed in a renovated castle for a few nights in Ireland, so I bought plastic crowns and goblets on amazon to fully appreciate being a king for the evening. Don't let the clean interior fool you, the biggest baddest wolf couldn't blow this place down. I wore the trainers in the bath because I made a huge big deal about getting them that day and I told a few friends I was never going to take them off. I drank mead out of the goblet and ate a turkey leg for dinner. You can't see it in this pic, but I'm also wearing a replica of the LOTR ring. Best nights ever.
Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 7.10.27 AM.png

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Ugh. Yeah. I'm sharing another self portrait...go ahead and laugh at me! I can take it.

Haha, anyways.

I was messing around with my camera for some reason, don't remember what it was exactly but this sort of environmental style portrait came out of it. Especially for being a "test" shot. I was listening to Ozzy at the time, it would've been better if I had LR open on my computer at the time. Oh well!!

Erwin-170705-12066.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics