Post a picture of yourself

Copy+of+IMG_1055.jpg

That's me! Took this just last week and just beat my big "swell up". (I'm 8.5 months prego!) I decided that I needed a shot of me on my website to be more personable. My husband thinks its "hot":heart:. I just think its quirky.

Eh,

Your husband is right!

Here is a picture of me that I am working on for my husband for Christmas. He is a Raider's fan (in case you couldn't guess!), so I figured while I was practicing my portrait photography, I would try to come up with something for him!
434481629_ZdLcU-L-1.jpg

Can anyone help me out on a pose to help get rid of (or at least minimize) that extra chin????

Cool theme! I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

Shooting from a higher angle or pushing your chin forward should do the trick.

Thanks! I took a couple of shots where I tried pushing my chin out, but then I looked like a turtle ~ maybe it was just a little too extreme! I didn't try shooting from a higher angle. I had my tripod legs extended as far as they would go and I just stopped there, but I am sure I can find something to set it on to gain a little more elevation. I am just learning this art of posing ~ I figured if I can learn to do it myself, it would make it alot easier to explain to my clients! I felt like an absolute idiot at first, but it is getting a little easier (as long as I am home by myself)!!! :blushing:

I took a bunch of pictures this summer at Loose Park and thought it'd be fun to go back and take pictures of the same places in winter. I didn't make it around the whole park since it was 8 degrees outside (and lovely wind chill made it feel -10F. BRRRR)

I like the coloring in this shot, though, so I thought I'd share. I wish the snow wasn't over-exposed. I was able to get a lot of my shots accurately exposed, but not this one. :(

By the way, it's hard to smile when it's that cold out. My eyes were watering from the wind and my tears were freezing. I had to go out though - everything's frozen and the sun was shining. It's beautiful.

DSC_0069.NEF.jpg

s7m9.jpg

Ignore the boarders.. This picture was taken last christmas 2 days after i got my XTi :p

5zjuoh.jpg

And heres probably the best portrait of myself... puting it up as a link because its pretty big...

http://i43.tinypic.com/303gy9y.jpg

Sorry i made it seem like an ad of myself. rotfl.

Theres some really beautiful people on here ^___^

Wow!

I love that first pic! You're lovely and the structured, linear element of the guitar serves as a wonderful contrast to the organic structures of your face and arm. I love the contrasts and deep shadows! Great self-portrait.

In the second one, I love the composition there as well. Your hands and face are blown out, though, and that distracts me from an otherwise great pic. I guess in the first one, the lower-right corner is blown out as well, but I still LOVE that first pic and really like the composition of the second one!

Most reactions

Back