Post a picture of yourself

A friend took this of me with my D50. I was just having fun, shooting hoops. :D If anyone is wondering what my shirt says (most people do wonder), it says My American Heart. They're a rock band that I adore.

n504687550_1189836_3428.jpg

So, since the scenery wasn't exactly fan-flipping-tastic in this part of Iceland and we were stopped for a herd of sheep I thought I would try my hand at the all too cliche 'portrait of self in mirror of any kind' thing. Let's just say I do much better when I am behind the camera and only behind the camera :lol:

So this is me sans sleep, makeup, a good hair-brushing
_J8R1428.jpg

Oh yes, and since I don't want to be one of those 'narcissistic' types (lol, with that face who would want to be :lol:)

_J8R1429.jpg

Sad day! I just noticed I have arm-blubber going on.

Okey then..here is me.

aldiana56.jpg

This was taken this winter at the troodos mountain.
snow40.jpg

And this i took today. this morning!..need a shave but taking pics is my priority first:mrgreen:
test200.jpg

2811708581_2c0e44233a.jpg

the image quality went to crap after i uploaded, dont know why, its uploaded to flickr

I just joined up here and figured I'd make my first post here. There are some very good looking people on this forum. I didn't edit any of these nor are they perfect, I'm a noob.

Me with the D40:
03057.jpg

Me doing what I do best, mechanics:
8038.jpg

And a kinda sorta normal one:
5070.jpg

^--mechanics! that's what i'm talking about :) & using axle stands, safety first :thumbup:

Oh of course!! I had a jackstand underneath either side of the car (not visible in that shot) on the pinch welds. I knew someone who died from a car coming down on them due to a faulty jack. Can't take any chances :) I was changing out my struts that day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back