Post a picture of yourself

17269335_10154393228512337_790346982_o.jpg

Me sitting on an old ship at the Titanic museum in Belfast last week. Nice big dirty window letting in that soft cloud-covered sunlight.
IMG_1571.jpg

My wife and I stayed in a renovated castle for a few nights in Ireland, so I bought plastic crowns and goblets on amazon to fully appreciate being a king for the evening. Don't let the clean interior fool you, the biggest baddest wolf couldn't blow this place down. I wore the trainers in the bath because I made a huge big deal about getting them that day and I told a few friends I was never going to take them off. I drank mead out of the goblet and ate a turkey leg for dinner. You can't see it in this pic, but I'm also wearing a replica of the LOTR ring. Best nights ever.
Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 7.10.27 AM.png

Ugh. Yeah. I'm sharing another self portrait...go ahead and laugh at me! I can take it.

Haha, anyways.

I was messing around with my camera for some reason, don't remember what it was exactly but this sort of environmental style portrait came out of it. Especially for being a "test" shot. I was listening to Ozzy at the time, it would've been better if I had LR open on my computer at the time. Oh well!!

Erwin-170705-12066.jpg

Most reactions

Back