Post any all nature photos for fun or review. I'll get it started.

Do these count ?

IMG6459-L.jpg

IMG6870-L.jpg

Were these taken on film? They just have that look. If not, nice editing. I like it.

The only one I'm really a fan of is number 3. But I wish the sky wasn't blown out. This is where a graduated ND filter can come in handy.

#1 and #2 just have awkward compositions to my eyes, and it would be nice to see them done with a longer shutter speed so that the water was smoothed out a bit.

#4 doesn't really have a clear subject, and nothing in it is properly exposed. The sky is blown out, and the trees/foreground are underexposed.

I'll toss one in; it's really the only nature photo I've ever taken that I even like... I'm more of a sports photographer.

1183433777_wur8K-X2.jpg

gsgary, yours don't count...that's not a fair fight. :lol:
Seriously, those are just too stinkin' beautiful. I would LOVE to get to that quality someday!

Destin, yours is beautiful as well--nicely done, for a sports guy, lol. Just kidding...I'm just the opposite, I do more nature than anything else...I'm just not very good at it.
I'd love to learn to do sports photography though!

Here's a few I already had up on flickr:

This one was with my point and shoot:

gsgary, yours don't count...that's not a fair fight. :lol:
Seriously, those are just too stinkin' beautiful. I would LOVE to get to that quality someday!

Destin, yours is beautiful as well--nicely done, for a sports guy, lol. Just kidding...I'm just the opposite, I do more nature than anything else...I'm just not very good at it.
I'd love to learn to do sports photography though!

Here's a few I already had up on flickr:

This one was with my point and shoot:

Im also a sports guy, that middle shot is nice

Most reactions

Back