Post/Greeting Cards

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, do you know of any greeting/post card companies (similar to The Art File in UK) here in the US where we could try sending out our images?

LizM said:
I've used photographer's edge before for greeting cards. Believe it or not they really do look great! I have yet for anyone to figure out how I got the photo in the card.

www.photographersedge.com

~LizM

Cool!

Is it do-it-yourself cards?? Or do they actually print the image on the card itself??

Looks like it is do-it-yourself card. Its cool; I have placed an order for the free sample. Thanks for the info LizM.

But I was thinking more on the lines of card companies that would print our images.

Great site! I have bookmarked it for future use.

Yeah, its do-it-yourself but they are really good quality cards.

I've seen a couple of postcard companies that print the image but no greeti card companies yet. And I haven't tried those postcard companies yet so I don't know how the do. I found them on a google search. I think I used "postcard, photo". They were in the ad section over on the right.

I hate being outside of the US. It will cost me $5USD to have this sent to me... :( and im too lazy to go to the bank. Not to mention they charge $5 to exchange money. Stupid heads. so it would cost me $15AU to get a free sample. :( Oh well. Maybe I will win the lottery, Or move to the US. Or maybe someone will open some cool photo place up that distributes from Australia. Cause shipping is so expensive.

fadingaway1986 said:
I hate being outside of the US. It will cost me $5USD to have this sent to me... :( and im too lazy to go to the bank. Not to mention they charge $5 to exchange money. Stupid heads. so it would cost me $15AU to get a free sample. :( Oh well. Maybe I will win the lottery, Or move to the US. Or maybe someone will open some cool photo place up that distributes from Australia. Cause shipping is so expensive.

Why don't you be that someone?

fadingaway1986 said:
I just wouldn't know where to start.

But if anyone has any suggestions - I am open to them!

It would be pretty cool - and i assume there is a market for it?

What is unacheivable on planet earth IF you have the fire in you!

-Start with runnning a search on post card companies in the AU.
-Register with an AU photography forum(s). That could be where you would find your potential market for starters.
-Do not limit your 'market' just to the 'photographic' crowd. The market is huge. Even if the ppl don't have a clue, YOU create the need for them! There would be umpteen number of snapshooters who would like the novel idea of sending THEIR OWN hand made cards.

Marketing is the king of all science! :)

Most reactions

Back