Post is correct re: D3200 automatic settings

Beginner in Texas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been frustrated getting what I thought were beautiful shots but when I loaded them onto my computer found them to be blurry with the slightest enlargement. I have a NikonD3200 as it was inexpensive and I was a beginner. I thought I had the hang of it and purchased a couple of lens that were $800+ each. Read enough to understand that it's more the lens than the camera. After the "blurr" experiences I finally searched and found this site and read a couple of comments in reference to "make sure not only the lens but camera" are on auto. What a major difference! The investment in the lens and the camera was not the problem it was me not checking "minor detail which made a major difference". Thanks for the posts!

Your mistake above was to suggest that it is the lens not the camera. Actually it is the photographer.

Gee Fred...I was thanking the person who pointed out the auto setting on the lens. I must thank you for tuning it into a negative because unlike you, maybe we are not all pros.

Normally "blurry" photos are due to the Shutter Speed not being appropriate for the situation. or the photographers hand movement (even ever so slight the sensor is being moved to capture light).

This is a "normal" thing for people who use Automatic settings. Auto settings allow the camera to make all the decissions, which it usually does a really poor job at.

Do you have some examples that you can post? including the Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO Setting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back