Post It Below

Sicboi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not like anyone was around so I got this snapshot real quick like. Hahah.
IMGP3941.JPG

Any reason why in particular?
It might be because some people don't have their W-2's, yet. ;)

That said, there are cars shown in the reflection. So, some people were around.

Right, I feel business shouldn't be a bad business. Notice the walkway from the lot. It's all wrong.

I'm asking this in all seriousness just as an attempt to try and understand - are you high or something when you shoot and/or post? I just don't get it and am struggling with the responses. Just trying to figure out where you are at with these.

Right, I feel business shouldn't be a bad business. Notice the walkway from the lot. It's all wrong.

It's a rather uninteresting shot of a business in a small strip mall, located on S. Smithville in Dayton. It has a sidewalk across the front and a fire lane as required. Nothing to denote that it is a bad business (although it is located in a not so great neighborhood) or that seems to coincide with your choice of thread titles. And why take it "real quick" simply because no one was around?

I'm asking this in all seriousness just as an attempt to try and understand - are you high or something when you shoot and/or post? I just don't get it and am struggling with the responses. Just trying to figure out where you are at with these.

This is an ongoing issue with this poster. Nothing makes sense

Dead (strip) mall? There's a big Internet following with that.

You really should be more concerned with the raw and actual. I'm an avid photographer and have it that this winter might prove useful to get that one special shot. This one was just one in many pictures on my camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back