Post the good... and bad.

JasonLambert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So today I thought it would be cool to have my little girl pose on a swing. So I went to Lowe's and got some rope and dug out a nice chunk of old wood from the garage and went to work making a swing. It turned out GREAT! One problem... The skin of a 5 week old is much more delicate than that of a 35 yo mans. When my wife put her down on her belly she got 20 or so fine little splinters in her cheek and forehead. :( :( :( :( :( :(

So this is the shot I got and I am just leaving it as a FAIL!!! Grade... F-!

I'll try again but I'll use new wood and have it sanded and coated... God do I feel bad! :meh::(:grumpy:

4844517253_638a751a54_z.jpg

On the bright side, looks like it will be a great shot; really like the lighting here!

I feel bad for laughing, but that's freakin hilarious. She isn't having a good time huh.

A pity really, because it would have been a really awesome photo.

Quote: I'll try again but I'll use new wood and have it sanded and coated... God do I feel bad! :no smile::(:grumpy:

Go watch America's Funniest Home Video's, Im sure theres something that will cheer you up. Maybe some father slipping and falling on a fence post, or through a roof. Go ahead. At least you didnt drop her.:lmao:

I would love to take a shot of my son sitting on a swing like that.

Hes only 20 months old though, and would probably fall off though without someone holding him there.

Creative idea you had, I look forward to the final shot. :thumbup:

That pic makes me laugh! don't feel too bad Jason it's like the day when you get home to get your kid out of the car seat and realize that you should have buckled it after you put her in. :)

Jason, I'm not digging the vines and the red flowers. I think it will look a lot better without it when you do it next time. Keep it up!

Jason, I'm not digging the vines and the red flowers. I think it will look a lot better without it when you do it next time. Keep it up!

I didn't really think about this before.

It does kinda have a christmas vibe to it.

I guess that could be a good or a bad thing depending on how you look at it....

I would love to take a shot of my son sitting on a swing like that.

Hes only 20 months old though, and would probably fall off though without someone holding him there.

Creative idea you had, I look forward to the final shot. :thumbup:

Don't always believe what you see... Here is the image before any PP. She is being securely held in place.

4845371015_30208cc554_z.jpg

Awww, poor little baby! That's a rough looking piece of wood. Couldn't you have placed a cushion on it of sorts? Maybe? But I do like the idea, and - like has been said before - your background, lighting, creativity (!) AND PS skills do show!!! In so far, it's NOT a failure!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back