TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
posttorture.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/y124/sdc06/?action=view&current=posttorture.jpg

I thought you were gonna be whinging about how there seems to be a lot of people posting in here the past couple of days. (is it just me who thinks this?) Ah well.

I think this is great. Nice colours too. Sorta looks like a voodoo doll. And I think you really conveyed a sense of pain and suffering.

thanks meysha :D

actually, i have noticed it too...partly because it is me. i've been posting alot lately (sorry about that), it's just i recently took alot of photos and there is nothing else to do with them :shock:

yah I noticed it too. I was hoping for some feedback on some of my pics, and I don't post that often, but I can't seem to keep them on the top page for very long without some shameless spamming.

It's a cool shot. Did you take it in BW/sepia or convert afterward? I think I would like to see the play of the rusty nails against the weathered wood, seems like it would be a nice color palette.

Nice eye, I like the composition a lot.

Cool shot, cool title. I've also noticed it has been busy around here, I know I'm part of the blame with all the NO stuff I've been posting.

Eric

Nah, no one in particular is to blame. I don't mind having to look at awesome shots like this, and everyone elses. I just feel bad when I can't look at them all and when I can't comment on them because I miss them.

btw in this pic, is that another post in the top left corner or just an extra 'tufty' peice of grass? The more I look at this pic, the more that top left area distracts me.

yeaaah i've been drawn there too (to that corner) and no, it's grass, not another stump
. it was taken in sepia btw, sorry man. wish i would have taken it in color...

Nice, I like it. That title really had me guessing. :thumbup:

For someone like me who follows the board closely on a daily basis, a busy weekend like this past one combined with the fact that because of her daddy visiting she could not come round in two whole days, it is a "post(ing) torture" ... or I am putting this upon you, since by now I seem to be "dominating" all of Page 1, but there are so many INTERESTING and NICE photos up new, I feel like commenting almost every single one of them.
This one included. What an idea, beginning. The title adds to it a lot!

I would of never taken a picture of something like that until I started viewing this forum. I'm starting to learn alot of stuff in here. Great shot, I like it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back