Post your all-time best shots (limit of 5)

Peeb

Semi-automatic Mediocrity Generator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sun set 016.JPG
car 105-001.jpg
1-DSC_2137-003.JPG
View attachment 182941
dobie010-1.jpg
1-1-my first portrait.jpg

Last edited:
@Photo Lady - that shot with the hat kills me. Love it!

I really like #3, Sharon.

All truly great images.

My top 5:

Stag by wee_pete, on Flickr. A chance encounter and the shot that got me taking photography seriously and making a concerted effort to improve. Took me years to feel that I could produce shots of a similar quality but remains up there.

The Beach V2 by wee_pete, on Flickr. Taken on Vattersay. Back then I hadn't heard of Peter Lik, but I'd obviously seen beyond paridise and unconsiously produced my own version.

Achmelvich Back Bay Panorama 1
by wee_pete, on Flickr. Shot on my Mum's 70th birthday weekend so it's a bit special anyway, but all the elements just came together for this one. It's been printed big, and hangs in my Mum's kitchen.

The Needle on The Cobbler by wee_pete, on Flickr. Two of my best friends and I hiked to the top, I insisted on lugging all my landscape gear and I'm glad I did. It was hard work and a great laugh with some superb scenery.

The Lone Tree by wee_pete, on Flickr. Special in more ways than one, partly because it was my 3rd attempt to get this shot but also great because my Dad (who's also into his photography) came with me and we had a wee photoshoot together.

Last edited:
I really like #3, Sharon.

Thanks! I will tell you a funny story about that one. I was laying in the ground on the edge of the parking lot of our local pond trying to compose the flowers with the setting sun behind them when suddenly the sprinklers came on! I kept shooting until I got the shot then scrambled awkwardly out of range of the sprinklers. I heard laughing. There were people in the adjacent dog park who thought the whole thing was hilarious!

Most reactions

Back