Post your BEST 3 of 2019!

gk fotografie

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Happy New Year !!

After some trying out, the 'your BEST 3' thread will start today, normally this will be a monthly thread for members to post their 3 best photos taken during the previous month, but what could be better than starting on January 1st with the best 3 photos that you took in the past year, 2019

This is the 'Just For Fun' forum so there will be no critique or negative comments allowed.
Positive feedback and other discussion of settings, technique, inspiration, processing, location etc. is encouraged. So, please SHOW YOUR BEST 3 PHOTOS IN THIS THREAD!

Last edited:
Nice ones, GK. I like everything in #1. #2 reminds me of those plasma balls. I can't figure out what #3 is, but my first thought said " eggs " :1247:

Maybe not technically “best”, but 3 favorites.

3A8BB2DD-CE51-4092-8B5A-24D82B1C14E3.jpeg

08BFD2A0-3C2A-4C2C-A24D-E9BEBF7501E5.jpeg

3286AC46-EDC4-4510-BABB-47CBB91FD109.jpeg

Let me be so cheeky this time to start first.
/QUOTE]
Great and unusual images to start the thread! The trees look amazing - was this a lens, a lensball or post processing?

Result obtained with a circular fisheye lens Meike 6.5mm Fuji mount, 190º view. The edit is made with a negative (slightly rotated) and the original and I added a fairly transparent layer of color as an extra. That I've edited the photo has a good reason for me, as well as the fact that I've given this photo the title "scary forest". The photo was taken at the place where my uncle as a soldier was killed 3 days after the start of WWII and only 1 day before the capitulation of the Netherlands. It was the first time ever that I visited his grave in the Field of Honor in Rhenen - NL and the adjacent forest where it all took place. This photo has won the TPF Photo Challenge and there is a possibility that an enlarged version for the celebration of 75 years of liberation this year, is exhibited in a museum.

@zulu42 that first one is incredible!

Most reactions

Back