Post your BEST 3 of 2020!

2020 was not a good year for landscapes for me. my annual roadtrip was marred by heavy smoke and wildfires that rerouted my travel and covid shutdowns which cross off large parts of my itinerary. so it's wildlife.

august - an egret at a local wildlife refuge. at the height of the shutdown i had the refuge mostly to myself and hit it after work when i was on day shift.
50822262746_113dc2d871_o.jpg

october - the best promise of a sunset while visiting grand teton np fizzled out. but there was a nice golden hour glow on some horses and aspens.
50822357727_7c93dd4936_o.jpg

october - october was my last chance to get out and shoot for the year before a possible landslide of work hit us in early november. i was at a local refuge where i usually don't see much wildlife, but i was in the area. i saw a fox walking along the road and pulled over for photos and crouched next to my car. he kept walking towards me and then stood still for a few seconds before disappearing into the woods to go around me. pretty happy with this one considering it was taken at 600mm handheld @ 1/1250s in very low light.
50822260276_4e00d46854_o.jpg

2020 was not a good year for landscapes for me. my annual roadtrip was marred by heavy smoke and wildfires that rerouted my travel and covid shutdowns which cross off large parts of my itinerary. so it's wildlife.

august - an egret at a local wildlife refuge. at the height of the shutdown i had the refuge mostly to myself and hit it after work when i was on day shift.
50822262746_113dc2d871_o.jpg

october - the best promise of a sunset while visiting grand teton np fizzled out. but there was a nice golden hour glow on some horses and aspens.
50822357727_7c93dd4936_o.jpg

october - october was my last chance to get out and shoot for the year before a possible landslide of work hit us in early november. i was at a local refuge where i usually don't see much wildlife, but i was in the area. i saw a fox walking along the road and pulled over for photos and crouched next to my car. he kept walking towards me and then stood still for a few seconds before disappearing into the woods to go around me. pretty happy with this one considering it was taken at 600mm handheld @ 1/1250s in very low light.
50822260276_4e00d46854_o.jpg

Wow, super stuff, just like the black church. You got it going on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back