Post your best Nikon 40D pics...

ferret_lovr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would love to see some pictures taken by the Nikon 40D. I only have the 18 mm lens now but I am looking into buying more so I would love to see any of your best pics taken with it....:eek:) I am going to upload some of me new ones soon.

I would love to see some pictures taken by the Nikon 40D.

Thats easy... NONE exist.

It is CANON 40D and NIKON D40.

There are at least 100,000 pictures from either camera already on Flickr. Try doing a search there. ;)

maybe a pic of a 40d taken with a d40 would be good for this thread

canon_40d.jpg

:biglaugh:

Sorry, but this is too funny.

Not trying to pick on you ferret lovr, but this only supports my thoughts of having a Nikon and a Canon sub-forum.

LOL!!

That picture is exactly what the title is asking for. Nice.

Wow....I didn't realize wanting to see people's favorite pic from a specific camera would cause such a hubbub....lol. Oh well.

Wow....I didn't realize wanting to see people's favorite pic from a specific camera would cause such a hubbub....lol. Oh well.

its because you called it the wrong thing... theres no such camera as a nikon 40d.. there is a canon 40d... and a nikon d40... i gave you a link to lots of pics with the nikon d40... if you do a search in this forum for nikon d40 pics, garentee you will find hundreds, if not thousands, because a LOT of people got this camera in the last year, and joined the forum... and thus, started posting their pictures

Most reactions

Back