Post Your Blogs Here ! ! !

MikeZins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I wanted to start a place where we could all share our own blogs. Just post the link to your blog and a short description of its content so we can all browse and enjoy! That way they are all in one place.

I just started mine so please pay it a visit and let me know what you think!

http://www.thephotogenicblog.blogspot.com/

The theme of mine is going to be sharing photos that I think deserve a second look and to discover new places to enjoy online photography such as Deviant Art. Thanks everybody!!!:D

Best Wishes,

Michael Zinsmeister

Hi Mike, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
My blog is in my sig (tiny). It is in blogspot, too. It already contains MANY, MANY photos of mine. Some have also been shown here, some only appear in the blog.

Hey I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread where we can all compile our blogs. Just post the link the the blog with a short description of its content so when people are interested in reading a blog they can reference this thread.

Mine is called The Photogenic Blog at: www.ThePhotogenicBlog.blogspot.com

Its a place where I post photography that I think deserves a second look. Also a place for people to share their own photos or links to great photos. Please feel free to visit, share, and comment! Thanks everybody!!!:D

Best Wishes,

Michael Zinsmeister

I wanted to start a place where we could all share our own blogs. Just post the link to your blog and a short description of its content so we can all browse and enjoy! That way they are all in one place.

I just started mine so please pay it a visit and let me know what you think!

http://www.thephotogenicblog.blogspot.com/

The theme of mine is going to be sharing photos that I think deserve a second look and to discover new places to enjoy online photography such as Deviant Art. Thanks everybody!!!:D

Best Wishes,

But please now stop spamming the forum with the same thread all over just so you get some more attention. This goes against the rules of the forum (which can be found under the FAQ).

I was thinking about posting mine... but I think I will pass.

Those that want to see my rudimentary and new blog already know where it is. The rest can ask somewhere else (like in PM where no one gets bothered with the spam).

Thanks anyway.

Hello :)
If you allow me...:D
www.haos-vizual.blogspot.com
Ignore the titles, they're in romanian, that's my native language, but if you want to comment in English, please be my guests, i really want some advice :D

MikeZins: Your blog probably violates numerous copyrights, since those aren't photos you have taken yourself.

MikeZins: Your blog probably violates numerous copyrights, since those aren't photos you have taken yourself.

From Mike Z's site:

"Here I intend to post the very best (hopefully with some info about the photo/photographer)"

I didn't see any info about the photographers. Why would you post other people's photos without their permission and without giving credit for their work? Why not post your own photos?

Because they are more interested about "look at meeeeee" rather than look at what he can photoraph?

I saw a blog filled with a lot of nothing, quite honestly. All fluf, no substance.

Nothing there yet.

I don't know that a blog about other people's photography is inherently bad... there's plenty of blogs reviewing music, books, and other creative endeavors who do it well. Respectfully, critically, contextually... all of that. Go to town, I think you're right, there's plenty to point to. But get some pages up before you start driving traffic there... and of course, always make sure to give credit, provide a link back to the place you found it, remove it if someone demands it. And if you're going to start earning money (even a few cents off ad sales, for instance) you'll need to ask permission to include other people's work on your site. But if this is just for free, then go ahead and be a critic or fan.

My blog's in my sig.

Most reactions

Back