Post your D90 Pictures!

Horses are nice for working. Dogs are good for pets.

Yes they might be good for pets, but they have needs too, they need more mental and physical stimulation than just staying in the house, especially a working breed. Weight pulling, agility, dock diving, schutzhund, are some of the great ways to use your dog to their full potential. A well exercised dog is a happy dog. To most people exercise is a 20 min walk...lol no. I walk my dogs 5 miles a day and thats still not enough lol.

The dog is pulling a weighted sled? What's up with that?

Its a NKC weight pull event, most kennel clubs do weight pulling. Very popular among working breeds like pitbulls, American bulldogs, huskies, rottweilers..etc. I prefer to work my dogs than just show them for looks.

Dogs are good for working, horses are good for working, gerbils are good for pets.

The dog is pulling a weighted sled? What's up with that?

Its a NKC weight pull event, most kennel clubs do weight pulling. Very popular among working breeds like pitbulls, American bulldogs, huskies, rottweilers..etc. I prefer to work my dogs than just show them for looks.

Really? REALLY????????

Most dogs were specificay bred for jobs. Hearding, hunting, hauling, etc.

It's a raging blizzard outside. 8 foot drifts blocking the roads. Time to play.

Vortex.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, thats really cool KmH your stuff is always so creative.

Im at home right now 25-30cm of snow :D

Right out my front door the drift is a meter deep. It's no longer snowing but with a 48 kph wind chill, it's -20 C here in central Iowa.

Here where I live we're isolated till the snow plows get the roads cleared, sometime tomorrow we hope. The joys of rural living. ;)

Right out my front door the drift is a meter deep. It's no longer snowing but with a 48 kph wind chill, it's -20 C here in central Iowa.

Here where I live we're isolated till the snow plows get the roads cleared, sometime tomorrow we hope. The joys of rural living. ;)

At least you dont live in the burbs where there is absolutley no place to shoot. :lol:

Here are few shots from my vacation in India. I edited them a little for brightness and contrast in Photo shop. This is the first time i have started using the D90's other modes than auto. So the shots are not anything special. Just mostly for memories, but i thought i would share.

A random busy street.

2vwhir8.jpg

We went to buy fish directly from the fishermen, so i got a few shots of the beach.

o606js.jpg

6i66hi.jpg

2lt6bli.jpg

312imqb.jpg

30rs50z.jpg

We visited my grand dad's rubber estate. So i took a few of the rubber trees.

Rubber trees.
6dvfo2.jpg

Harvesting Rubber milk
23wpco2.jpg

A closer look at how they collect Rubber milk.
242h4pc.jpg

A puppy at the estate, they use dogs to chase away the monkeys.
wsmsno.jpg

I didnt get a chance to get good shots of the monkeys, i couldnt get close enough and i was just using the kit lenses. This was the best i got.
8w0gvk.jpg

The view of the pond from atop a small hill.
14cxulx.jpg

I have a few more i will post later.

Interesting shots czar, its cool to shoot a whole different country sometimes. :thumbup:

Thanks, yeah your absolutely right, it is awesome to shoot in a completely different place. There were soo many more places i wanted to visit, but sadly time did not permit. I have a few more pics i will post in a little while, since i have to go now. My night shots were a disaster imo lol, i will post them up for suggestions in a little bit.

New D90 And new family addition 11 week old Jack.
098.jpg
094.jpg

Just got my D90 a week ago I am using the 18-55 for now.
Here's my girl
Keep this thread going !!!!!!
Nikonjan10038-1_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
Took this with my 85mm f/1.8 today.

4270536454_44c12dd0fc_b.jpg

Last edited:
Are we only allowed to post dog pics :lol:
I just got mine, so this is literally all I have so far
Edie the greyhound 50mm 1.8

4247358204_62b9cb885f_b.jpg

Most reactions