Post your D90 Pictures!

Atlas77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Theres a thread for post your D40 pictures, why not have a post your D90 pictures?!

Post them up! Im sure there are as more or as many D90 users as D40 users ;)

Be sure to include lens used, and additional information on the picture.

(sorry if this is the wrong forum, I didnt know where to put it so I stuck it in beginners :lol:)

Last edited:
Theres a thread for post your D40 pictures, why not have a post your D90 pictures?!

Post them up! Im sure there are as more or as many D90 users as D40 users ;)

Be sure to include lens used, and additional information on the picture.

(sorry if this is the wrong forum, I didnt know where to put it so I stuck it in beginners :lol:)
Where's yours?

Dont have any good ones on me yet! :(

Well, this thread is a fail. LOL. :lol::lmao::lmao::lol:

I will soon. But no more just sold it on Ebay for 850 :D Just got to wait for him/her to send the money. Can't wait for the d300s :D

D90:
Shutter speed: 1/15 sec.
Aperture: f/11
ISO: 200
Focal Length: 18mm
Off Camera Flash triggering: CLS (Creative Lighting System)
Speedlights: (1) SB-800, modified (45 inch umbrella, reflected), (1) SB-600, modified (Sto-Fen diffuser)

BoothIID907-28-9_020.jpg

I will soon. But no more just sold it on Ebay for 850 :D Just got to wait for him/her to send the money. Can't wait for the d300s :D
:thumbup:. If you thought the D90 was nice, just wait........

^^ Did you have one inside the booth? It's so lit up.
TJ

Wow, Congrats I wish I had that kinda cash for a D300s, new lens first though.

Cool shot KmH, I want an SB-800 is it worth it? I mean, is it difficult to carry around?

:thumbup:. If you thought the D90 was nice, just wait........

I know i'm so excited. Now i'm just impatient waiting for the person to send the money.:lol: I know they have a little while to send it but I have the rest of the money for the d300s and want it soon lol
TJ

Dont have any good ones on me yet! :(

Well, this thread is a fail. LOL. :lol::lmao::lmao::lol:
Wait, you didn't say anything about good ones when you started this!

haha, I mean post worthy ones, I just havent got out and about with my D90 yet.

Thanks for getting this thread started up KmH! :thumbup:

And post whatever shots you feel like :lol:

I really like this one :)
TJ

Wow! I feel dumb asking this but how do you get the rotating line effect? Ive seen it in picutres and I want to give it a shot.

Sick shot. :thumbup:

edit: Thanks for contributing TJ!

I really like this one :)
TJ
Not to turn this thread into a discussion but how do you get this kind of shot? I have seen it a lot recently. Just a tripod and a really long exposure?

Edit: haha our questions are almost exactly the same :D

Have a good ol' tripod. Hopefully a remote. Set it on manual. F/4-F/8 put it on bulb open the shutter w/ the remote and have fun for 20-30 min and see what you get :D. That's how i did it at least. Some people take multiple like 20 second pics and combine with layers for less noise but one shot is easier. Thanks
TJ

Most reactions

Back