Post your Digital Art here!

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This thread is for posting both fun and serious photos that have been edited/altered to create digital art. Composites, heavy sliders, filters, cloning, overlays etc. Realism is not an option here! If you want, include your process or details about the program used.

This was created using LRC for initial processing to emphasize the milky way colors and details then Affinity Photo mirror filter and some cloning and blurring of the “reflection”. The a slight HDR filter added in Snapseed.

30B65402-0A16-4FE0-8BF2-C7A9D3AE2B9A.jpeg

Last edited:
I took this photo several years ago at an Asian Festival. I was just getting into photography and used an old Canon Rebel DSLR. One of my first attempts at using manual settings.

IMG_20160828_181610.jpg

Cool Shots.... I want to try to shoot bubbles sometime looks interesting!

time travel by SharonCat..., on Flickr

I used Affinity Photo to crop and motion zoom a starry sky then used PS to replace the sky on this boring photo of a local light. I was trying to recreate digitally a technique I've been wanting to try out with astrophotography.

There is a description in the first post that elaborates on the thread theme.

A couple from Joshua Tree National Park using various filters in PaintShop Pro...

20110205_96b2.jpg

20110205_116a2.jpg

And a row of lanterns at the wonderful Naritasan temple complex (just minutes from Tokyo Narita airport) that I tried to turn into something like a mandala, also using PSP.

0210_42polar.jpg

DSCN1967-01.jpeg

I flipped this in snap seed. Pulled the structure slider back to smooth the sky.

Last edited:
A couple from Joshua Tree National Park using various filters in PaintShop Pro...

20110205_96b2.jpg

20110205_116a2.jpg

And a row of lanterns at the wonderful Naritasan temple complex (just minutes from Tokyo Narita airport) that I tried to turn into something like a mandala, also using PSP.

0210_42polar.jpg

Looks like something from a Mandelbrot set.

Most reactions

Back