Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

joelbolden

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looks good, nice test shots. I have a SR 505 (SRT 202) that is in good working order but have yet to shoot it. Do you like the SRT 101? I have only 1 lens, a Rokkor 50. You may have nudged me to get it out and use mine.
Since I don't have a 101, can't say; although the only difference between the 101 and 201 is the 201 has a hot shoe. My 201's viewfinder was kind of dirty which made focusing with the pentaprism a bit iffy. Now, with a crystal clear one, focusing is amazingly precise. I have a whole collection of lenses for my Minoltas, both manual and AF, Minolta and third party, and I find them excellent....well, I kept the excellent ones. The MC/MD lenses can be had pretty cheaply still; because the AF ones fit the Sony A mount they're a lot more expensive. Obviously with the SRT's you needn't worry about that. I also have an adapter that allows me to use the MC/MD lenses on my Pentax cameras, and since I have several Pentax SLR's really gives me a wide selection.

jcdeboever

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
My beautiful granddaughter. Acros 100, DD-X 1+4, Canon EF 35-350 at 35mm and at minimum focus distance.

460A9399-E.jpg

Last edited:

zulu42

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thank you Peeb! I love my fun little collection of zuiko, and constantly want more. It gets pricey for the rarer lenses, but the affordable stuff is great, too.
I do SO love Zuiko glass. Very well done, on your part. The glass was merely the tool- you were the artist.

jcdeboever

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Incredible portrait!
Thanks bud. I actually shot this with my EF 35-350 (surprised). I was reviewing my journal this morning on the last 10 rolls of developing scheme. I have been really happy with DD-X and comparing it to other developers in the past to see if I could pin point anything specific. The only glaring difference is that I have reduced agitation and keeping all the temps spot on 20° C with my cinestill temp controller. I am also using my V800 scanner different, I turn off all the adjustments in the scanner which produce a very flat negative, similar to what I would see under an enlarger when doing a test strip. What a difference that makes and it's quick to edit in post. Now I'm getting similar results to the print. The 35-350 is a very unique lens but rather heavy. With my EOS1, it's over 7 lbs. I use a monopod. My next project with the lens is to add a close up lens to it

Last edited:

Peeb

Semi-automatic Mediocrity Generator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Haasselblad 500C Carl Zeiss Planar 80mm f2.8 Slightly expired Acros 100 D76 1:1 slight cool tint and adjustments from a trip through NEC Silver FX.

View attachment 249500
A 'blad with Zeiss glass. I'm not too jealous. Not overly so. OK OK! I'm quite jealous. Nice!

PS- Acros is nice to have too!

smithdan

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
A 'blad with Zeiss glass. I'm not too jealous. Not overly so. OK OK! I'm quite jealous. Nice!

PS- Acros is nice to have too!
I was fortunate to acquire the camera as a gift from my brother some 10 years ago. It was a casualty of the digital revolution and he had abandoned film. I still consider it to be on long term loan. Really should pull it off the shelf more often and at least install the light seals I bought it a couple of years back.

Peeb

Semi-automatic Mediocrity Generator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Some expired fujifilm, processed at home, scanned with negative lab pro. Lens was Tokina 100mm macro. Camera? Some kind of nikon (can't recall which now- does that mean I have too many? lol).
img641-7-800.jpg

joelbolden

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Minolta Dynax 7/Porta400/Minolta AF 75-300. My neighbors have a huge orchard. The one pic shows customers coming back from a pick your own pumpkin patch. The flowers are Asters and Monkshood.
000201300003.l.jpg
000201300008.l.jpg
000201300021.l.jpg
000201300031.l.jpg
000201300035.l.jpg

Most reactions