Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

Looks good, nice test shots. I have a SR 505 (SRT 202) that is in good working order but have yet to shoot it. Do you like the SRT 101? I have only 1 lens, a Rokkor 50. You may have nudged me to get it out and use mine.
Since I don't have a 101, can't say; although the only difference between the 101 and 201 is the 201 has a hot shoe. My 201's viewfinder was kind of dirty which made focusing with the pentaprism a bit iffy. Now, with a crystal clear one, focusing is amazingly precise. I have a whole collection of lenses for my Minoltas, both manual and AF, Minolta and third party, and I find them excellent....well, I kept the excellent ones. The MC/MD lenses can be had pretty cheaply still; because the AF ones fit the Sony A mount they're a lot more expensive. Obviously with the SRT's you needn't worry about that. I also have an adapter that allows me to use the MC/MD lenses on my Pentax cameras, and since I have several Pentax SLR's really gives me a wide selection.

My beautiful granddaughter. Acros 100, DD-X 1+4, Canon EF 35-350 at 35mm and at minimum focus distance.

460A9399-E.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Peeb! I love my fun little collection of zuiko, and constantly want more. It gets pricey for the rarer lenses, but the affordable stuff is great, too.
I do SO love Zuiko glass. Very well done, on your part. The glass was merely the tool- you were the artist.

Incredible portrait!
Thanks bud. I actually shot this with my EF 35-350 (surprised). I was reviewing my journal this morning on the last 10 rolls of developing scheme. I have been really happy with DD-X and comparing it to other developers in the past to see if I could pin point anything specific. The only glaring difference is that I have reduced agitation and keeping all the temps spot on 20° C with my cinestill temp controller. I am also using my V800 scanner different, I turn off all the adjustments in the scanner which produce a very flat negative, similar to what I would see under an enlarger when doing a test strip. What a difference that makes and it's quick to edit in post. Now I'm getting similar results to the print. The 35-350 is a very unique lens but rather heavy. With my EOS1, it's over 7 lbs. I use a monopod. My next project with the lens is to add a close up lens to it

Last edited:
Haasselblad 500C Carl Zeiss Planar 80mm f2.8 Slightly expired Acros 100 D76 1:1 slight cool tint and adjustments from a trip through NEC Silver FX.

View attachment 249500
A 'blad with Zeiss glass. I'm not too jealous. Not overly so. OK OK! I'm quite jealous. Nice!

PS- Acros is nice to have too!

A 'blad with Zeiss glass. I'm not too jealous. Not overly so. OK OK! I'm quite jealous. Nice!

PS- Acros is nice to have too!
I was fortunate to acquire the camera as a gift from my brother some 10 years ago. It was a casualty of the digital revolution and he had abandoned film. I still consider it to be on long term loan. Really should pull it off the shelf more often and at least install the light seals I bought it a couple of years back.

Some expired fujifilm, processed at home, scanned with negative lab pro. Lens was Tokina 100mm macro. Camera? Some kind of nikon (can't recall which now- does that mean I have too many? lol).
img641-7-800.jpg

Minolta Dynax 7/Porta400/Minolta AF 75-300. My neighbors have a huge orchard. The one pic shows customers coming back from a pick your own pumpkin patch. The flowers are Asters and Monkshood.
000201300003.l.jpg
000201300008.l.jpg
000201300021.l.jpg
000201300031.l.jpg
000201300035.l.jpg

Most reactions

Back