Post your favorite Sports photos

Mud wrestling?

basically haha it was the Dirty Girl mud run I shot last year. It's an all girl fun run with no timers or competition to promote team building and exercise. It was a blast to shoot!

DSC_7870-XL.jpg

Mud wrestling?

basically haha it was the Dirty Girl mud run I shot last year. It's an all girl fun run with no timers or competition to promote team building and exercise. It was a blast to shoot!

Well I could certainly volunteer for such a good cause as fit gals covered in mud.

IMG_7669 hustle rs.jpg
these photos were taken during October at the national Maori hockey tournament in Taitokerau (Northland) NZ.
IMG_7242 very low sweep.JPG

Been digging through my hard drive looking for photos I missed in my first pass culling. For my job, we have to cull, edit, and transfer images within a few hours of the event usually, and leads to some cool shots being overlooked.

i-Dnb5jx8-L.jpg

i-fSb3M7S-L.jpg

Old pic, quality not great but it was a while ago. Back when Verlander was dominant. Interesting sign behind pitcher, pace of game procedure. Heck, even ball players have SOP's....
105.JPG

I

Last edited:
That's gonna leave a mark

DSC_3177-L.jpg

The Money Shot

DSC_2927-L.jpg

Look close at the lower right, that is a $1 that fell out of my pocket and was blowing down the field, it was more than a little windy lol

Love the B&W shot Traveler !!!!!

Some photos from a varsity girls basketball game yesterday

Edit-6-X2.jpg

Edit-23-X2.jpg

Edit-35-X2.jpg

Edit-67-L.jpg

X-T2 100-400, geez these got soft downloading from flickr.

2017-09-05_01-20-21.jpg
2017-09-05_01-20-59.jpg
2017-09-05_01-21-36.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back