Post your FAVOURITE PHOTO from the poster directly above.. (A Beautiful Selection)

droonsta

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The aim of this thread it make it apealing with lotsa of favourites photos...

Firstly the NEXT Poster goes through my Gallery and finds his/hers favourite (JUST ONE) and posts it in here with a IMG /IMG so that it can be seen here. Then the following Poster goes through the second POster and does the same...

So pretty much "Post your favourite picture from the poster directly above.."

Also Each Poster should provide a Link to his/her Gallery

76610345.FcyUXhsb.DSC00840.JPG

http://www.pbase.com/droonsta
progress.gif
http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=39020

Hiya Allan, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Nice idea ... the best place for a collection of Favourites from the Poster Above would be our Photo Themes, though, which is why I moved your first post, i.e. the whole thread, over here.

I went through your albums and see you have travelled to some wonderful countries and have seen lovely sights and I chose this as my favourite out of your collection:

55629534.CIMG2482.JPG

Problem with me is - I haven't stored my photos in one place only where you would find a clear gallery of all my pics, so what the successive poster would need to do is click on my name to get to my profile, there click on Find all Threads Started by LaFoto and go from there through the pics I have posted to here before. Sorry about that.

here we go .... the one I decided for. not an easy decision tough ;)

444589836_6adc376806_o.jpg

... as for myself, use my www.photoscapes.eu ... or just pick anything from the posts I made on this forum (see my profile), the things i post on here are sometimes very different from my travel photography site ;)

Oh my, David, it is hard to decide on only one, I now hope you'll be around for a second round so I can choose another from your galleries.

For the time being I have decided I like this one very much:

aquarium.jpg

But there is more than just one other that I also like!!!

Thanks LaFoto
Funny how everyone has a different favourite!!
I checked quite a few of your posts and liked this one
fireinthesky.jpg

Not easy with your photos, Andy, so totally not easy.

In the end (and for right now), I went for this one:

The_Red_Bull_Matadors_2_by_HardpointPhotography.jpg

You haven't shown your aviation-photography side for so long ... but soon there will be new aviation pics, right??? Cool!

^Hey, flickr's not letting me copy your images, you have them protected.
But I really like that one of the egret in flight. Great capture! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back