Post your hangover cures here...

Well I don't get hangovers as such.. Occassionally I wake up feeling a little odd in the stomach area though after a few too many pints of guinness. I find that scrambled egg on toast does the trick, I believe that Egg is supposed to increase the speed in which alcohol is broken down, I think thats why you put a raw one in a bloody mary (also good for fixing a hangover).

Having said that I have 2 other things to mention, the first a lesson the second a joke:

1.) Lesson:Never ever drink half a litre of tequila in half an hour... Much vomiting will ensue while you are unconcious.

2.) Joke: What do you call a bloody mary with no vodka in it? A bloody shame.

Oh thought I might also add the fact that I recently got hold of a bottle of absinthe... It's goooood cos it's bad. :)

Scurra said:
1.) Lesson:Never ever drink half a litre of tequila in half an hour... Much vomiting will ensue while you are unconcious.
Lesson #2) Never try and out drink a 90lbs lesbian with tequilla shots.

All my best drinking stories start out with "We were doing shots of tequilla.........." and rest is history :wink:

malachite said:
Scurra said:
Lesson #2) Never try and out drink a 90lbs lesbian with tequilla shots.

All my best drinking stories start out with "We were doing shots of tequilla.........." and rest is history :wink:

Ahh tequila. My one weakness. I can always be knocked off the wagon by this little lovely. Especially slammers...... mmmmmmmmm slammers

(Absinthe is good too. It used to contain hydrogen peroxide in the good old days - hence the expression: 'Absinthe makes the tart grow blonder!' )

MMMM Tequila poppers (slammers) so much fun.

My friends & I used to do what we called "Man-O-Man" shots. Shot of tequila with salt & lime/lemon. That's typical, but we would snort the salt up our noses, shoot the tequila and then squeeze the lemon into our eyes.

I must have done that hundreds of times...I don't miss it.

It did make us quite the spectacle at the bar though. People would gather around to watch every time we went for Man-O-Man shots.

Every time I do T-slammers I end up lying in the gutter quite literally. I even got arrested once for being 'drunk and incapable'. The cops could hardly get me in the van for laughing.... :roll:

Big Mike said:
My friends & I used to do what we called "Man-O-Man" shots. Shot of tequila with salt & lime/lemon. That's typical, but we would snort the salt up our noses, shoot the tequila and then squeeze the lemon into our eyes.

first beer darts, now this :LOL:

Most reactions

Back