Post your HDR for fun!!!

Professional

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

Let's post HDR shots whatever they look, just for fun, no need to be so critique about fake or wrong look of HDR, just post and enjoy it.

I will start, here we go:

1ds35026.jpg

1ds34530.jpg

1ds34528.jpg

1ds34523.jpg

1ds34538.jpg

Pro, I don't agree with all of your choices here but I have to say those are some of the nicest and most impressive HDRs I have seen on TPF to date.

Here's my fav of the ones I have done...

Salem%20Courthouse%20and%20Library%20-%20019%20TrueSight%20-%20rev2.jpg

Here's another that I'm never totally sure I'm happy with, but it's interesting...

Boston%20Early%20Evening%20and%20Night%20-%20Financial%20District%20Area%20-%20HDR%20-%20Pass%202.jpg

Pro, I don't agree with all of your choices here but I have to say those are some of the nicest and most impressive HDRs I have seen on TPF to date.

Here's my fav of the ones I have done...

Salem%20Courthouse%20and%20Library%20-%20019%20TrueSight%20-%20rev2.jpg

Here's another that I'm never totally sure I'm happy with, but it's interesting...

Boston%20Early%20Evening%20and%20Night%20-%20Financial%20District%20Area%20-%20HDR%20-%20Pass%202.jpg

Nice shots!
I like both of them, keep posting.

I don't care f i have not good shots here or later as long i do for fun, i just want to show how different HDR shots can be and also people can see what can be good and what can be bad.
So which choices you don't like? It will help me next time to know which HDR shots here didn't work for your taste.

A collection of HDR-creations by as many members as want to participate belongs into the Photo Themes, so I moved the thread over.

And to add one of mine, here is one that I once deliberately processed strongly (in an attempt to give it a bit of that cartoon feeling)

stadehdr.jpg

I rarely create HDR-photos, though...

A collection of HDR-creations by as many members as want to participate belongs into the Photo Themes, so I moved the thread over.

And to add one of mine, here is one that I once deliberately processed strongly (in an attempt to give it a bit of that cartoon feeling)

stadehdr.jpg

I rarely create HDR-photos, though...

Thank you very much for moving my thread, i appreciate that and i apologize if i posted in wrong section before, i hope here it will be better.

Nice shot though, but it is bluish cast, i know this problem facing me a lot as well.

Yes, it was earlier than 9 in the morning and the sun had only just come out (January) ... and I didn't take the whole endeavour too seriously, either. It was just "play" actually.

All of my HDR-creations were, I never meant to create any pieces of art with the technique.

This one sort of "saved" a photo that was all boring to begin with (and as the ferry was moving, this had to be a "fake HDR" out of one RAW-file treated accordingly).

HDR_Weserfhre_11-03-07_2.jpg

With that sun it did NOT turn too blue, did it? ;)

Yes, it was earlier than 9 in the morning and the sun had only just come out (January) ... and I didn't take the whole endeavour too seriously, either. It was just "play" actually.

All of my HDR-creations were, I never meant to create any pieces of art with the technique.

This one sort of "saved" a photo that was all boring to begin with (and as the ferry was moving, this had to be a "fake HDR" out of one RAW-file treated accordingly).

HDR_Weserfhre_11-03-07_2.jpg

With that sun it did NOT turn too blue, did it? ;)

That is fine, i understand, and yes, it is not blue this time, but it is hotty ;) :mrgreen:

Those are all great examples can someone please explain how it is done, I'd really like to try it.

Professional, I really like your first one of the mountains. Surreal, but not cartoony. What did you use to make that, if you dont mind me asking?

Those are all great examples can someone please explain how it is done, I'd really like to try it.

Professional, I really like your first one of the mountains. Surreal, but not cartoony. What did you use to make that, if you dont mind me asking?

Thank you very much!

Photomatix > Tonemapped > Photoshop

That very first shot in this thread of the mountains is incredible.

I don't shoot a lot of HDR (don't shoot a ton of landscapes actually)...here's my best ones.
p993111725-4.jpg

p640670339-4.jpg

p970301042-4.jpg

p82270036-4.jpg

p227993131-4.jpg

Most reactions

Back