Post your HDR for fun!!!

That very first shot in this thread of the mountains is incredible.

I don't shoot a lot of HDR (don't shoot a ton of landscapes actually)...here's my best ones.
p993111725-4.jpg

p640670339-4.jpg

p970301042-4.jpg

p82270036-4.jpg

p227993131-4.jpg

Very nice, i love trees and fall colors out there, you are lucky people.

Well done with HDR, look like so natural rather than mine fake look shots.

Are all of your HDR-creations made from bracketed exposures, or where those that have movement in them made from a single RAW-file processed in three or five different manners?

Are all of your HDR-creations made from bracketed exposures, or where those that have movement in them made from a single RAW-file processed in three or five different manners?

They are all from a single RAW file processed for three or more multi-exposures, only in post #19 the before-last shot of the water valley reflection it was done by multiple bracketed RAW shots, almost i get very similar results at the end if done by single RAW shots processed or already bracketed SOOC shots, just with bracketed shots i get a bit less noisy and better color a bit, and definitely in movement i can't get it good with bracketed shots.

Wow, some very neat shots here. I love to see everyones different ways of doing HDR. Still have to attempt to do it myself...

geneva1dp8.jpg

geneva2tl2.jpg

Too bad, not all shots can be good in HDR if the original shot is not good enough in exposure overall and so.

d1awk9.jpg

Vignetting is from the ND filter, i don't like this filter on ultra wide angle lens [SinghRay VariND].

why did you use an ND filter?

Not sure why, but i was thinking that i will shoot night shot long exposure then maybe those artificial lights will cause so overexposed blown out exposure, so i used the ND just in case to lower that overexposure of the lights.

Most reactions

Back