Post your Twitter

sam_justice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.samueljustice.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Be nice to follow the fellow members of this forum! Realised we didn't have a collective thread for twitter (and flickr) for that matter.

Mine is Samuel Justice (samueljustice) on Twitter and my flickr is Flickr: Samuel Justice's Photostream

Forum id - Twitter id To add these to twitter just copy the username and put www.twitter.com/ in your browser then paste the username

sam_justice - samueljustice
mwcfarms - deannadchambers
Village Idiot - VI_TM
Pubb - M_c_kelley
Ub3rdoRK - walesimaging
Jcampbelll - iamgoogon
joeprice - slr_lens / joseph_price
bigboi3 - yves_bam
ToMaNyToYsJf - Tomanytoysjf
Darkhunter139 - Flyersfan139

Last edited:
Twitter is lame though.

Im a twit, I love it. deannadchambers is my Twitter and Flickr is linked. And Sam I looked for you I think its sam_justice as your user name lol because the other brought up no hits.

[FONT=verdana, arial]Rene Descartes said: 'I think therefore I am'
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial]
200 years from now will civilization look back on
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial]the present generation and conclude that it's motto was:

"I tweet, therefore I am a twit." (Paris Hilton has proved this time and again)

:lmao: :mrgreen: :lol: :lmao:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I don't tweet, I don't blog, I don't Myspace and I don't Facebook. I still like interaction with people face to face. Well It's time for this cave man to go make meat.
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial]
dm.gif
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Mine is M_c_kelley.

@walesimaging im just getting started with it....my twitter used to be my random thoughts but now im trying to get a different fanbase. follow meeeEEEe!

my flickr i just use for feedback generally but here.... http://www.flickr.com/photos/ub3rdork

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back