Potrait in the fog

Lostfiniel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My fiance and I went out playing in the fog (we don't get it often around here) and I captured this one:

2228119360_fabef73711_o.jpg

The grain and poor exposure is mostly due to my lack of caring about shutter speed and iso (or apeture for that matter.) I was just clicking away. I liked it a lot though so I bumped up the light in pp. Other than some level adjustments and a little desaturization this would be as shot :greenpbl:

It is funny.
However, the fact that it was foggy around you doesn't really show. And all the noise from a) not caring (this is what you say ;)) and b) doing the level adjustments (bumping the light) does not really do your skin any favours.

But it still remains a funny photo. Are you hiding under a blanket of sorts?

Yes. I hadn't really intended the fog to make an appearance here. I wanted full focus on the two of us.

My skin does look pretty bad.:lol: I had thought about taking the healing brush to it. But, I liked it as-is. Which is really the main reason I posted here instead of the general gallery. I can see why anyone who doesn't connect emotionally to this would be detracted by the grain and other inaccuracies.

I'm glad you agree it's funny;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back