Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
234456087-X3.jpg

2- Not a great shot, but something about it I liked
234456075-X3.jpg

How much post processing was done on that first shot? Just curious.

oh ok. down here in virginia beach area, we all need to have a photography meetup

Ya know... I see all different kinds of photography here (and everywhere) and I try to imagine all of those different kinds of photographers and what kinds of photos make them click. What makes a medical photographer want to take anatomical images? What makes someone that shoots industrial machinery want to take these photos? Some are PJist, some take sports, some landscape and I appreciate all those kinds of things and those masters in their fields are true hero's of mine.

But this work (and your work that I've seen here) is some of the most technical and precise macro work I have ever seen. I personally don't do macro, incests, closeup flowers and stuff... it's not my thing, but I know when I've seen a master at his craft and I can certainly look at these images in awe. I think you are mastering this style.

Fabulous work.

Very nice pictures again:thumbup:

Ya know... I see all different kinds of photography here (and everywhere) and I try to imagine all of those different kinds of photographers and what kinds of photos make them click. What makes a medical photographer want to take anatomical images? What makes someone that shoots industrial machinery want to take these photos? Some are PJist, some take sports, some landscape and I appreciate all those kinds of things and those masters in their fields are true hero's of mine.

But this work (and your work that I've seen here) is some of the most technical and precise macro work I have ever seen. I personally don't do macro, incests, closeup flowers and stuff... it's not my thing, but I know when I've seen a master at his craft and I can certainly look at these images in awe. I think you are mastering this style.

Fabulous work.

WOW, I do appreciate the kind words!!!

Thank you all

Most reactions

New Topics

Back