Power Plant (different than critical analysis one)

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jeremygrayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, this was taken at the same session as the one in the general critical analysis one. I chose to not post-process this image as heavily. There is some weird lens flare, as you can see. I kind of like the colors of this one, but I want to know what you all think of it. Write up some good critique, eh?

Power Plant:
7xtrb0n.jpg

Look much better than the previous one Trenton. Not so fluffy and cute if you know what I mean.

Look much better than the previous one Trenton. Not so fluffy and cute if you know what I mean.

Thanks. It seems like I post the better images in the General Gallery rather than the General Critical Analysis thread, how inconvenient. HAHA. Or maybe people are nicer on General Gallery threads, who knows. Anyways, thanks. And I actually like the lens flare I got (those three things), they look mysterious and badass. Ha.

I didnt actually notice those the first time I looked. UFOs????

I didnt actually notice those the first time I looked. UFOs????

Exactly! That's why I tried to give the other one that pink and purple appeal to it, you know, more extraterrestrial and crazy? But, yeah, that didn't work out so well. But hey, photography is pretty hit or miss, misses happen...a lot with me. :p

EDIT: POST NUMBER 600! WOOHOO!

this is interesting, I like it but I wish the poles werent leaning quite so far into the right side.

Very interesting angle and light. I would love to shoot there.

this is interesting, I like it but I wish the poles werent leaning quite so far into the right side.

Very interesting angle and light. I would love to shoot there.

Thanks. It's tough to shoot there, you've got to sneak onto the property basically, and then hurry and get off, there are guards. That and it's about zero degrees here at night until late March.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back