Power Station

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry but I can't remember which Power Station this is, but its up north

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Cool! Love the sky, and the power station makes interesting silluettes (sorry, I cant spell this morning -- you know what I mean)

WNK said:
Cool! Love the sky, and the power station makes interesting silluettes (sorry, I cant spell this morning -- you know what I mean)

I know the felling , I mean feeling

yea good composure and great sky.... nice job :thumbup:

i like how the sky has these subtle rays (crepuscular i think) shooting down on that sinful powerplant. i like it how some pics have a message. i am not in any way religious but it is symbolic of how we are screwing up our planet. damn us!

Cheers everyone

There is an excellent lesson on composition here, if anyone cares to look past the beauty of the sky, and of course it is gorgeous. The reason the long shot works is that he he included something of interest, and of value to the shot, on the left making it necessary to the shot. As opposed to shooting 40% black on one end and calling it artistic composition. This is absolutely classic very nice.

The top of the power pole anchors the left side of the shot perfectly. Of course just my opinion..

I really like this image... nice compo, and killer clouds & rays. Way to go, LP.

Most reactions

Back