PP for C&C (1)

bazooka

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtjournal.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm just learning some photoshop and picked this as one of the better shots from a recent walk around the neighborhood. I'm posting the original and the PP version.

I'm looking for input from experienced people on if this is an acceptable outcome to you. I'm mostly interested in how the colors look, is it natural? How about the sharpening? Did I got too far or not far enough? I still have the PSD but it's 225 mb with all the layers so I will eventually delete it. I want to make sure it's as good as I can get it before I do because I put a lot of time into this... mostly learning time, but time nonetheless. Thanks in advance.

ab&lucyunedited.jpg

ab&lucyedited.jpg

Negative. The pics were unlocked for 3 days even after the bump and noone commented. I recently changed my server settings to require a login. However, if you would like to comment, I'll be happy to unlock! :) Standby...

The skin tones in your edited version look a bit heavy on red/magenta on my monitor (calibrated). In addition to adjusting that,
I think the image could be improved by opening shadow details (shadow/highlight filter in Photoshop).

ablucyunediteddt.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back