Practical photography editor

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
JUST EMAILED ME AND SAID I COULD COME UP AND VISIT THE STUDIO PLACE!

Its a long story, but I phoned up for a job and he said they didnt have any, and asked me to send in my stuff.

He said it had potential and it needed work, but if I could make my way up there, hed be happy to show me round the studio for a couple of days (I say studio, I mean office...just cant think of the word for a magazine office) how cool is that? :hail::hail::hail: Andrew James!

I doubt theyd let me near the magazine, but itll be great just to meet them, and hopefully ill get to mee Andy Rouse!!

It's all about getting your foot in the door and making connections. All you have to do, is give them a good first-impression...then, one day down the road, your name may come up again and they will remember that you are talented and a nice guy.

w00t i love that mag... just say i know some legendary 14 y/o photographer that will make a good columnist ;) :p

wow and don't forget mentioning your 20 yr old Polish friend with quite good connections in the area...

mentos_007 said:
wow and don't forget mentioning your 20 yr old Polish friend with quite good connections in the area...

Now Mentos, you presume I go ANYWHERE without mentioning you! Bah, you know that aint true ;)

Woooohooo Date set and everything, may even be lucky enough to go shooting with their team woooooooo!

Most reactions

Back