Practice on the tracks

mindyf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I made the family go out to the rail road tracks so I could practice. I needed a shot for my class on leading lines then my husband wanted the boys to learn how to go over the tracks in the wagon, lol. Let me know what you think, thanks..

leadinglines.jpg

boysandrailroad.jpg

the first shot is great. maybe a little more contrast. looks like a train is coming in the 2nd!!

Wow good eye, I didn't catch that it is actually the loading dock

1 is excellent, the kid looking to the side, the 'off road' t shirt, a great capture, which is the most important. less important; a little cropping to reduce sky and foreground and, as said, some contrast would help. also a little over exposed but i repeat; you got the important elements right, well done.

1 is excellent, the kid looking to the side, the 'off road' t shirt, a great capture, which is the most important. less important; a little cropping to reduce sky and foreground and, as said, some contrast would help. also a little over exposed but i repeat; you got the important elements right, well done.

Thank you, I did the first one for a school assignment for leading lines so I don't want to crop the foreground too much. Also when I printed it the contrast and exposure looked better than on the screen. The second one was just my husband goofing around he is a big off road driver. I just love this picture. It will be a good one to look back on when they get older.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back