Practice, Practice, Practice

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, this day we were supposed to go on our hot air balloon ride when it was cancelled due to high wind. So instead, we went to our local park and decided to take a few photographs. Here are some from the takes....
C/C welcome and thanks for looking

Kyrah-2.jpg

Kyrah-3.jpg

Brandon4.jpg

Kyrah-and-Brandon.jpg

Kyrah-and-Brandon-2.jpg

The light is PERFECT in these! It doesnt get any better than this for warm-looking outdoor portraits. Awesome setting and excellent depth of field, especially in the first 2. Exposure is spot on.

The only minor crit I have is that your JPEG compression is smashing the pixels too much, so you can see some artifacts going on, and the features are not clear. I saw that all of them are between 31 and 48 KB. If I was posting pics this large, I would compress them to around 150 to 200 KB for better viewing quality.

Great job! :thumbup:

NJ

nice shots. the pair of you make a nice couple.

BTW, it is never a good idea to board a hot air balloon when you have wind, due to the close proximity of a naked flame. :)

Thanks guys and gals...I told her when we started dating that this would be her job...lol. Thanks to you guys, I am starting to get a bit better little by little. Thanks for looking!

Nice work Clark. You two are soooooo cute.

What rumor? It was your magazine! Romantic air balloon ride, etc. It was really the magazine that seemed to get the most attention! Ha, Ha!
It is good to keep people guessing. After the rain, heat and humidity is gone, we will go out to the park for some awesome fall photos.

love love love the 4th shot! The flipflops on the ground give it a playful love mood... you guys are too cute!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back