Practicing at golf

Nagala

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm going to try my hand at shooting the closing round of the LPGA tournament tomorrow and went up today to get a feel of the course. I'll do better tomorrow with some sunlight (crosses fingers).

narrowlook.jpg

inthehole.jpg

kerrtee.jpg

teeguide.jpg

teeshot.jpg

Nagala those are really really good!!! I hope you'll have a wonderful weather !!! I'd like to have a chance to shoot sport... :p

VERY nice job with these!!!! The dof on all of them is great, I don't think the lighting is bad at all either! Great job on everyone one of them :)

Excellent! You have illustrarted the tension of the tournament, which I find exciting. Keep in mind that you may be dealing with some tough light if the sun does come out.

I am not crazy about the drop shadow. Just personal taste.

These are very good.
Actually, I think these were helped by lack of sunlight because otherwise you'd have had to fight with shadows! Without the sun, you brought their expressions out so well, and each and everyone is so focussed on their task - nice to see!

I wonder when LittleMan will come round with HIS golf tournament photos!? ;) He was out shooting golf players, too.

Great captures as always. Like LaFoto said I think the lack of sun really helped these images. The second photo of the ball just stating to go in the whole is my kind of shot. I love action shots frozen at the perfect time.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back