Prague at last!

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
Corinna - you'd better post yours now!

The film came back from the developers yesterday, and I have been putting my PC though a lot of stress by scanning and processing them.

Here's a few from Charles Bridge and surrounding areas.

prg032.jpg

prg033.jpg

prg0341.jpg

prg035.jpg

prg0361.jpg

TFL :D

Love The Second Picture. Massive Props!

Holy Toledo! Nice shots! They're so beautifully crisp and detailed. I've heard Prague is a beautiful City, and now I can see it via your pics. Thanks for sharing.

AH, here they are at last!
And I KNEW you would be getting GOOD photos back. I just KNEW it!!!
And you did, I was right.
Wow, you had the loveliest of weather, and the town is still as beautiful as it has always been! That sight of Hradshin on the banks of Moldavia is just so breathtaking ... to me it is.
Charles Bridge as such has not changed from 1977 to today, but things ON it have definitely changed. Wow, so busy! I like the photo of the buskers :D.
And I think I once also captured the sight of the National Theatre on the other side of Moldavia and that weir... but keep in mind: mine are badly stored slides from almost 30 years ago and some have suffered HEAPS from their bad storage and had all turned green (all over) ... almost beyond repair, other than converting them into b+w and go from there....

Thank you all for the great comments! I must admit I was a little shocked at the quality from a 35mm scan - I think it looks better than from my 10D!!

Corinna, they sell photos of Charles Bridge at various places around the city, but my guess is that they were taken during the communist era as you certainly wouldn't get the same view now with the mass of tourists, once you're on it, you can hardly see it because of people.

Looking forward to seeing yours from nearly 30 years ago - and I'll post some more up tonight.

Cheers!

Very nice series. Prague is beautiful and your photos are proof.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back