Praktica

KrystofJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone please know anything about old german Prakticas? Especially the B100 and similar models, does anyone have any experience with these? I dont really expect a reply on this one, lol, but I thought I would give it a try :). Thanks.

I haven't used this specific Praktica, but I got very good results using an older Praktica TL 1000 (using screwmount Pentax Lenses). If the camera is in full working order and you use it with a decent lens I can't see why you would not get good pictures. You may find some useful infromation here.

The B100 is the newer version, it has the B mount lenses. Here is some info:

CLICK

I had a Domiplan lens, in Pentax screwmount, which I absolutely loved. These cameras and lenses were made in East Germany, after the 'split' and they were good products IMHO.

Give it a try, what have you got to lose? You might just fall in love with it. ;)

Thanks a lot, Ill give it a try;). I found a good 50mm and 130 mm lens, so when I get some pictures, Ill post. Thanks.

I used to have a B200 and a BC1 and now have a BX20. They are OK cameras but for what I use them for the batteries don't last long and I can't find a rechargable one for them. (I now have a batteryless Fujica)

There are some excellent lenses out there for the Praktica PB mount at really cheap prices and after all the camera is just a box to hold the film!

Most reactions

Back