Pre-dawn in Old Town

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
old-town-600-1.jpg

I really like it

what would look really cool maybe, someone posted a while ago hwo to make a picture look like it was a model with photoshop. if you could find that post it might look really cool

Thanks DeepSpring. Not my greatest shot by any means, but my first attempt at shooting anything before daylight- not too bad I suppose. I think trying HDR brought out some of the color. Really trying to get a handle on it before I leave for the Sierra Nevada.

I'm not a big fan of what happened with the colours here - oversaturated and kind of cartoonish, but I love what the HDR has done with the density and contrast. I also like the composition, though I'm not sure I could tell you why.

That's cool. I shouldn't have pumped up the blues and reds maybe? I was surprised the yellows were there and brightened them up. Actually I was shocked any of it came out at all, just fooling around waiting for the sun to come up- Which I totally blew the shots I took. I did see a little mountain top to the north/right which would be a much better position to try a shot from. In the long run I'm getting something out of the morning.

Most reactions

Back