Precious kitten..

chrisbrown

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While in the mountains this weekend I had an oppurtunity to take some great shots with the new nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8. My favorite from the weekend has nothing to do with the mountains. In the barn that held the horses we rode was a mother with 3 kittens. This orange kitten was definitely the cutest kitten I had ever seen in my life. While she was in the field, I got some great oppurtunities to take some pictures of her. It was so difficult to get the focus on the eyes. She kept getting closer and I had to keep backing up and backing up on my knees. Here is my favorite..right now my title is "Precious.." because everytime I look at it that is the first word I can think of..if you have a better please let me know. Thank you!

2465731125_6dacf75888_b.jpg

Cute kitten! I showed it to my 2 year old, and she said "aww, what a cute little kitty cat!" She had to see it about 10 times :lol: Good picture, and he/she posed perfectly for you!

just look at those eyes!
Wonderful capture!

how about Innocence for a title?

thanks for the quick replies! i like that title. you can definitely see the innocence of her in those eyes, right!?

I just saw this pic on cuteoverload.com and was coming over here to see if you knew but then I realized that you were the one apparently that submitted it. :)

Maybe kittens are easier. My mil's cats turn their heads away in disgust and slink away when I set my sights on them. I don't know anyone with kittens...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back