Predjama Castle

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This a castle in Slovenia that dates to the 16th century...the light was not very good that aftrenoon so I shot with the intention of b&w, I then decided a duotone would look better.

214494755-L.jpg

It's slightly crooked. If you could bring out all that shadow detail in printing it would be fantastic.

Nice shot! It really makes you wonder how they built it way back then, right on the edge of a cliff.

love it:thumbup:

Max you're right, I have corrected the original and will replace, thanks for pointing that out....and yes a print from the full size file would look better for detail...Antarctican it amazed me too, I have some more from that day that show some close-ups....C.Lloyd thanks a lot...jols thanks too.

I'm reading Dracula at the moment, and this reminds me very much of the castle in that book!

Lovely. Makes me think of "Return to Caste Wolfenstein" for some reason...

thanks for the kind comments...the castle does look very Dracula lol...Wolfenstein the video game? B-9 here are a couple more from the day

214494794-L.jpg

214494884-L.jpg

I do have more from the day but they are in colour, so I'll post them in the general gallery.

Ooo, creepy with those tiny barred windows and dank walls. You captured the mood well.

Most reactions

Back