Pregnancy

Not very artistic but then when you're not feeling the best this is what you get :p

At 9 weeks, Aubrey thinks there must be two :mrgreen:
belly.jpg

Awww! Alison's first pregnant pics! I just noticed your sig with the possible names in it...Evelyn has always been one of my favorite names!!! Not sure why though. Actually...I've fallen even more in love with the name Eva Lyn.

:shock:

That big at only 9 weeks!?!?!?!?
Were will it all end???????
No wonder Aubrey things it must be at least two!
My friend's 25 weeks gone and is about this big now... well, maybe just a trifle bigger. Must go and look up my old photos from when I was pregnant with my kids... to compare... but at 9 weeks no one saw a thing, only was I skinny, yellowish of complexion... all that nice stuff of round-the-clock-sickness. (I hope you'll soooooooon grow out of it!).

And how do you pronounce the name Evelyn. Like "eav-linn"?

Cory, Evelyn was my paternal grandmother's name,she died when my Dad was nine after having 3 stillborn sons, my Dad was the only one that made it.I've always said I would honor her if I had a girl.

LaFoto-With my first two pregnancies I lost a lot of weight the first trimester and didn't show until about 4-5 months at the earliest. This time I'm not feeling well but I'm able to eat so that's a good thing! Evelyn can be said the way you do or Ev-a-lyn

DerBauch_sepia.jpg

My friend at 38 weeks.
In two weeks time we shall know......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back