Prepare to awwwww

You take food to their house, and they're gonna eat it! - Dude, what the hell are they doing behind your TV ?? I really like these little critters, but I dont' invite them in to watch a Stallone movie with me ... Why are they 'in' your home and behind your TV ??

I live in the country. I have 3 cats and a dog. They catch things and from time to time bring them in alive. Rabbits, squirrels, birds, gophers, mice, bats... To date they have lost, in the house, 1 rabbit, 1 bat, 2 mice and 1 squirrel.

I caught the rabbit and let it out. I found the bat hanging on the wall when I got home from a vacation and let it out. I found one mouse stuck to the bottom of a speaker and the other INSIDE the speaker, both dead, the one inside "spilled" out on the IC board inside the base speaker and shorted it out, speaker ruined. I found the squirrel behind the TV, flat and stiff.

The cats are a must-have around here because the rodents are every-freakin-where. The few hawks that are around don't do enough to keep the rodents away so the cats take up the slack.

:mrgreen:

Ha !! Doncha' just love cats? - They're so proud of their little "gifts".. ;)

My guess would be SouthEast San Diego somewhere.. Either that, or El Cajon/Santee.. lots of wildlife out there.. However, the closer you get to San Diego State Campus, the more 'squirrels' you find.. :lol:

(Grossmont Grad 64')..

I like #1 and #3 (in #2, the lack of light on the squirrels renders it less interesting). I dunno -- I like squirrels. I had a friend who called them pigeons without wings, but I enjoy watching them.

I've seen squirrels before. With your title, i would expect the squirrels to be kissing or holding hands.

Sorry to disappoint, I'll be sure to put disclaimers in my titles that state others might have differing opinions from my own.

Yeah, sometimes I can be a tough customer... otherwise known as a d!@k.

I thought shepherds were supposed to heard things. He should be rounding up all the neighborhood squirrels for you to photograph!

hahaha... you would think, wouldn't you... i think the problem was is that she's in "must protect the house from evil creatures" mode (which so far only seems to include squirrels, cats, and other dogs).

I thought shepherds were supposed to heard things. He should be rounding up all the neighborhood squirrels for you to photograph!

hahaha... you would think, wouldn't you... i think the problem was is that she's in "must protect the house from evil creatures" mode (which so far only seems to include squirrels, cats, and other dogs).

sounds like a pretty sweet dog. I am hopefully closing on a house within the next 2 months or so... I want a puppy!

she is, we lucked out with her... bred for policing, but flunked out of early testing, all the better for us, as she has been a great companion. Unfortunately, we got her at 13months old so missed the puppy stage which is always sooo much fun (well, except for the housetraining). When you get yours, enjoy it while it lasts! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back