Prescription Eye Glasses

Richard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raeelle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was wondering... I need to get prescription eye glasses for distance and I wanted to know if by not wearing glasses will that interfer with me when I need to manually focus? I keep thinking that because the eye piece is near my eyes it's not a problem.

If I need to wear them then do you recommend contacts or is it a problem with glasses on?

I adjusted the viewfinder diopter so that I do not have to have my glasses on. I'm not sure if the Nikon D40 has a diopter

I'm not sure if manually focusing would be a problem or not...being able see closely :scratch:

I can wear my glasses and see the viewfinder just fine.

I'm not sure if you camera has an adjustable eye piece, mine does. So I can adjust the focus of my view into the view finder and then use the camera without my glasses...but I usually prefer to just wear them.

Theo nly problems I have with my eye glasses is when I'm using my FE. The viewfinder is so big, i can't see the whole thing without contacts on!

I cant use my camera without my glasses because my distance vision is horid. Anything more than like 8 inches away from my face is blurry and since SLRs are TTL viewing, if I dont wear my glasses I still see everything blurry. of course the pictures can come out fine, but I'd rather be able to compose accurately.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back