Pretty girl part.. 4? :)

I like them for the most part, numbers one and four are my favorite.

1- No complaints about this one, I really like it. Depth of field is perfect, and so is the lighting.
2- There is something about the perspective that I don't quite like (just my opinion, of course)
3- I would crop out the left side just because I'm not a fan of it being perfectly centered.
4- I like the composition and her position, but I would've liked the shot alot more if there wasn't that shadow underneath her right eye.

I'm really not sure if I have room to critique portraits because I've never tried it myself, but those are just some of my thoughts.

Nice job :)

only problem is the 1st and 3rd...they're perfectly centered...but even then it works pretty well for the first one... other than that....extremely beautiful girl, and great backdrop. GREAT job!

Campbell gave some good pointers. Here is my take on them:

#1, I like this one a lot, but be careful about the background elements. My eyes are drawn to those distracting elements back there.

#2, Good, but the focus on the face is kind of soft. The focus seems to be more on the chest. There needs to be sharp focus on the face and particularly on the eyes.

#3, Again, nice, but the focus can be sharper on the face.

#4, Not bad, but crop it closer to her head. Also, be sure her toes are relaxed.

Big positives are that the colors are rich and vibrant, and contrast is very good. Great skin tone. Lovely model. :)

NJ

What everybody said.

plus - the creases where her arm meets her body in pix 2 & 3 are really eye-catching - and not in a good way.

That last pic is great.

Very nice set; #1 and #4 seem to stand out for me. I go between the nice framing of the first one and the sultry look of #4; I can't decide!!!! :)

Nice work and very nice model!

i like #4...that girl does NOT need all that makeup

Cool shots, nice urban feel to them. I would add some "edge" in PS. These shots would benefit from a grungier look, especially the last one. I could edit for you, if you wish, and send it to you. Let me know.

i like #4...that girl does NOT need all that makeup
I'm with Mesoam... She looks amazing, but the makeup around the eyes is too heavy.

Where do you get all those pretty girls!?!:blushing:

Nice shots, but she should really tone down the mascara and eye-liner.

I really like #4 as well, but would suggest maybe editing out the hair across her arm. They all look good too!

I agree but I guess thats the new hotness for 15 year olds lol.

you know the whole time i was looking at these photo's i was thinking, wow, what a pretty girl, these are amazing shots. But why al the make-up, obviously everyone else thought the same.

but wow, she does not look 15, my daddy would have killed me.

also just a little opinion, she looks slightly uncomfortable in #3 ( i think that was the right one..) where she is faced the wall, then turned back to you, it just dont look natural to me, but in a sense, i still like the photo, so i guess what im trying to say, is make sure your models are comfy looking, but thats just my opinion.

and as said before, last one takes the cake.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back