Preventative Maintentance

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You should warm them up before you take them on the road
788-4132-37.jpg

Yeah, I forgot to warm up my car one winter morning... now there's just a green spot on my driveway.

Great warmth. :) I like how it's clearly been used for target practice. Why do people shoot at anything that stays in place too long?

I think you warmed it up too much, the blumin thing burst into flames :lmao: you should prolly keep a fire extinguisher in your bag.

Nicely done, interesting photo.

Cool subject - would make a nice hdr image too id say..

Yeah, I forgot to warm up my car one winter morning... now there's just a green spot on my driveway.

Great warmth. :) I like how it's clearly been used for target practice. Why do people shoot at anything that stays in place too long?

Thanks- Luckily this thing found its way to this little protected car lot and probably won't be used for target practice anymore.

I think you warmed it up too much, the blumin thing burst into flames :lmao: you should prolly keep a fire extinguisher in your bag.

Nicely done, interesting photo.

It's a rental.

Thank you.

Cool subject - would make a nice hdr image too id say..

Thank you. Actually it is an HDR. I just didn't lean too much on the colors. I probably could have got what I wanted out of one exposure, the detail in the front end.

-

Most reactions

New Topics

Back