Pricing old photography kit

It looks like the Leica body is the only piece of substantive value and your best bet is to find the model number and do a search on the web.

Your link won't open on my phone. So I have no idea what you have.

You should just look for the same items on eBay looking only at ended auctions to see what they sold for.

What is the working condition of the camera? Are the shutter curtains in good condition? In good working condition, with a Jupiter-8 lens, A Zorki 1 might go in the $80~$100 range. Without a lens, requiring repair- it is not going to get much at all.

Are there any lenses for the camera?

What is the working condition of the camera? Are the shutter curtains in good condition? In good working condition, with a Jupiter-8 lens, A Zorki 1 might go in the $80~$100 range. Without a lens, requiring repair- it is not going to get much at all.

Are there any lenses for the camera?

I have just the body. When I pressed the shutter button the curtain was moving. So I think it's in a good condition.

The film processing equipment and the rest of the kit does have any value?

There is a brass lens- on a "board". Not sure if it can be used for a larger format camera.

Darkroom equipment in general has declined greatly in value.

On the Zorki: look for any wrinkles in the curtains, any holes in them. This means they need to be replaced. I have several with bad curtains, but the mechanism still works. The material has deteriorated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back